Well, the second day of research did not go as well. The class had the whole period to finish the research for their ten animals. Two of my four did a wonderful job and completed their research and were finding it exciting and humorous researching the Blue Footed Booby. The other two students that chose to work together did not get anything else done. I am not sure what was going on. They were asking me questions and looking up many different animals, but wrote nothing down on their paper. Therefore, they only have the three animals completed that they did the first day of research. I told them that they needed to have the other seven done before class on Monday so they could draw out their zoo, so we will see if they did anything over the weekend.
I feel like I am at a loss for these two students. I do so many different activities and they don't find anything intriguing. I will keep on trucking and trying my best....
No comments:
Post a Comment